I like and reblog from you all the time and you don’t even know I exist.
I dont have a problem telling my dog I think hes cute why is it different with boys
I don’t know. If you try that with guys they love it. If I try that with girls I get called a creep. What the fuck.
I’m still not seeing the big deal with having to log into Xbox Live once every 24 hrs on Xbox One. Why? Because you unwittingly do it every time you turn on your 360 anyway. People are just being butthurt because they “have” to do it. It’s something you already do!! Shut up!
Then there’s always somebody that goes “Well what if I’m in an area that doesn’t get internet or my internet is out for a week or…or..or..” What, you can survive without Tumblr for a week but you can’t survive without playing games??! Most games people play consistently are multiplayer anyway.
If you’re in an area where you can’t get internet…dude, playing games is probably the least of your concerns.
The only friends I have who are always there for me no matter what live nowhere near me. One in MN, and one in the army.
I was at the Say Anything/Eisley show on Friday and it was pretty awesome! They seemed shocked at the energy of the crowd. Max was almost annoyed by it lol, in a “Omg, how can you people actually like me so much? Jesus” kind of way. He also looked a little bloated, but it didn’t hamper his energy any. They played mostly old songs from Baseball and Menora/Majora, which was pretty cool because I liked a lot of those and never thought I’d hear them live.
Eisley also rocked out with new songs. I was disappointed though because the songs were so rockin live, but when I heard the actual album they really didn’t have the same energy. I don’t know if they purposely made them sound harder on stage, or the album was produced that way, or what.
The thing is, I hate going to Chapel Hill to see bands play. Every time I go there, I always want to stay. I want to move there. I go home and I want to look up apartments. There’s always bands playing in that town, there’s comedy clubs with decent comedians, there’s people hanging out with their dogs in front of Weaver Street Market, there’s really pretty girls hula hooping, there’s little bands playing music outside restaurants or on patios, there’s all these beautiful people, all these artsy creative souls, it just kills me.
Another thing I learned…I have a weakness for girls in short bob haircuts, and girls who look like Miranda July.
Wrestling match in a ball pit at any children’s destination.
Unless you could just buy an above ground pool and fill it up with balls instead of water. That would be amazing! And so much less awkward!
i may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented i forgot where i was going with this
Faora in Man of Steel totally gave me a mad boner when she was beating the shit out of Superman.
Boner. Of. Steel. Wow, I’m 12 all of a sudden.
- The Guardian: Any advice for a 21-year-old who hates their job and has the possibility of traveling the world? And has a boyfriend that they like. (This is for a friend.)
- Rob Delaney: Go do it. Fuck him. Is he a guy in his 20s? Then he's the least significant type of person on the planet. A male in their 20s? Run in the opposite direction. Nothing he says matters; his fears, his hopes his dreams are garbage. Men in their 20s are the worst thing happening on our planet. Go, go to Uzbekistan, go to South Korea, just go anywhere he isn't because men in their 20s are bad for young women.
- The Guardian: So what do women in their 20s do?
- Rob Delaney: Masturbate. Date other women for a while. Use men sexually for a while but don't ever invite their opinion or be bound to them in any way.
- This is slightly sexist because it's really everyone in their early 20s that are bad for each other because they're still trying to figure themselves out. Nobody knows any better because they were never put into these situations before. You don't know exactly what you like. You don't know why your partners are acting weird. You're two people trying to figure who the fuck you are and who the fuck the other person is when it's all in constant flux. It can be messy, fun, and confusing. But I wouldn't give out advice that encourages using or emotionally abusing other people.
- Don't date dudes in their 20s?? No. Don't date dudes in their 30s if you are in your 20s. They're still single for a reason.